1. Hard-close the Novolink App. In iOS, double-tap the HOME button and swipe-up on the App to close it. For Android, goto the open App menu and click the "X" on the App window.
2. Make sure your light is charged, and the Power button is ON. If the motion-sensor is active, the green LED light will show.
3. Open the Novolink App.
4. Go to SETTINGS. (For iOS, you can turn OFF Bluetooth in the Control Center.) Turn Bluetooth OFF. Wait until the Bluetooth menu is closed and the function is discontinued, then turn it ON.
5. Return to the Novolink App and select 'Add Device', then select the Motion Activated Light icon.
6. Swipe 'Scanning devices.." down until you see the scanning wheel.
7. Your devices should display. Select the desired device, and proceed to testing and use.
Either the battery is low, or the light's sensor may not be set accurately to enable it to activate. Follow the steps below:
1. (For Bluetooth units) Log into the App and check the battery status of the unit.
2. If the battery is low, turn the unit OFF at the switch, then allow it to fully charge (for at least 2 full, clear-sky days).
3. Turning it ON again after it has sufficiently charged.
4. If the battery is charged, and the unit is still not illuminating, adjust the LUX (For Bluetooth units, in the light’s Settings menu in the App) to a higher setting. This will set the light to activate even if there's ambient light from street lamps, cars, etc.
5. Also, set Sensitivity (SENS) to a higher setting. This will make sure the light is detecting enough motion to activate.
6. The battery may have difficulty charging in low temperatures, and will not charge in freezing temps.